Project I.V. Project I.V.

Awesome

I thought this was just as good as madness. I think if it was longer, the kills got more creative, and there was a set "bad guy", it could definatley be the next gen Madness.

Warhammer Soldier Side Warhammer Soldier Side

Awesome

40k is a great game. I can't wait for the second part of this flash. Great music fit as well.

Kreid responds:

Thanks :D
I'm still getting through the list before I get to part 2 >.<

WeRBopBop #15 WeRBopBop #15

That was amazing.

I can't describe how much joy that brings me. And Raxoe, just because the first part was using madness characters doesn't mean there wasn't any originality. I thought it was very original how it went from Madness, to Sparta, to Mario Kart, then to Pinja Pwnage.

LolEpic LolEpic

EpicWin

Couldn't have been more of an epic win. The music really added to the epicness as well.

TwilightMaster responds:

Yeah, Nightwish almost makes everything 70% better :3

Insert Coin Insert Coin

Just Dumb

Had no point the animation itself wasn't good. Just bad.

Little-Rena responds:

So I was trying to watch your flash animations and I didn't find any, what happend to them?

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

To answer your questions...

Those questions have some answers, don't worry.
Why was jesus coughing up blood? - If you paid close attention, the guy at the computer gave him an infection.
What was with that light at the end? - The light was the normality being restored.
What was with jesus's eyes? - If you've seen the rest of the series, Jebus has "died a number of times.
did I miss something? Obviously.

Anyway, I loved just as much as I did the rest of the series. I thought for sure Hank and the Clown were going to come back though.

StickDude Killing Arena 4 StickDude Killing Arena 4

Amazing

I thought it was excellent. The animtion, the effects, everything was just astonishing.

Toon Link VS Ganondorf Toon Link VS Ganondorf

Good

It was good, it could have been longer and the animation could have been better, but it was still good.

Dreamland Blitz Dreamland Blitz

Awesome!

That was really cool. I like how you integrated classic kirby with some harcore brawler. It was really creative and is one of the best animations I've seen in a while.

Madness mayhem Trailer Madness mayhem Trailer

&gt;_&gt;

What I did like : The animation itself was good
Lots of violence

What I didn't like : You just made another madness animation instead of coming up with your own idea.